The Morning Buzz Bulletin Board
Brought to you by Charleston County Parks & Recreation Commission
Charleston Wine & Food Festival – Thur-Sun – events happening all around town with the Culinary Village at Riverfront Park in North Charleston, featuring the Night Cap Concert Series Friday (Lake Street Dive in concert 8pm) & Saturday (St Paul & the Broken Bones with Tank & the Bangas in concert 8pm) – charlestonwineandfood.com
- Graham Nash at Charleston Music Hall (37 John St.) – Doors 7pm, Showtime 8pm
SC Stingrays vs Orlando Solar Bears at North Charleston Coliseum – 7:05pm – Join The Critic for pregame festivities in the Montague Terrace
Charleston Farmers Market – 8am-2pm – FREE – Marion Square in downtown Charleston
- Gracie & Lacy at the Forte Jazz Lounge (2nd Saturday of each month) – 475 King St in downtown Charleston
- Charleston Brewery District Shuttle – 1pm-9pm every Saturday – FREE – Hop on/hop off & visit any of the 10 breweries!
- Bring Your Own Shuckers Oyster Roast Series at Firefly Distillery (4201 Spruill Avenue) – every 2nd Saturday in Jan, Feb & March – 12pm-5pm – FREE – enjoy a taste of New England with food trucks, all-you-can-eat oysters ($25), live music, beer, Bloody Mary bar & cocktails
- Cars & Coffee on the 3rd Saturday of each month at Freshfields Village (165 Village Green Lane, Kiawah Island) from 9am to 11am – FREE – check out some of the coolest cars, great coffee, breakfast items & more
Hippie Dash 5K – 8am – Benefitting Palmetto Goodwill – James Island County Park – palmettogoodwill.org/
hippiedashFront Beach Fest – 12pm-4pm – FREE – live music with food, drink, dancing, arts & crafts and over 40 vendors – Isle of Palms on the street in front of The Windjammer
SC Stingrays vs Orlando Solar Bears at North Charleston Coliseum – 6:05pm – Youth Sports Night
2nd Sunday on King – every 2nd Sunday from 12pm-5pm – FREE – King St is blocked off from Calhoun for several blocks to enjoy al fresco dining, shopping and the great outdoors in downtown Charleston
SC Stingrays vs Atlanta Gladiators at North Charleston Coliseum – 3:05pm – Pucks & Paws Night when you can bring your dog to the game!
- 12th Annual Teddy Bear Picnic – 1:30pm-4pm – FREE but register at charlestonparksconservancy.
org/calendar – bring the family & your teddy bears along with a picnic lunch, blankets & chairs with food trucks, entertainment arts & crafts & more – brought to you by Charleston Parks Conservancy – Hampton Park in downtown Charleston
- Park Circle Art Gallery at Olde Village Community Building (4820 Jenkins Avenue) – FREE – Tuesday-Friday, 10a-6p & Sat, 12p-4p
- Jambase.com – Amazing amount of live performances, concerts & so much more!
- Charleston Remodel Expo at Charleston Area Convention Center in North Charleston – Fri-Sun – FREE parking
- PURE Theater presents Ben Butler – March 3-5 & 10-12 – A Civil War comedy about an enslaved man & a Union General whose meeting helped shape the direction of The Civil War – puretheater.org
Thank you to our sponsor Charleston County Parks & Recreation Commission!
Updated on Thursday 3/3/2022 @ 2:30pm