CLICK IMAGES FOR MORE DETAILS!
A Message from L.M. Communications Regarding COVID-19
L.M. Communications has a commitment to being involved in the Charleston community, through both our listeners and our advertisers. We are involved in the promotion and execution of many events around the city of Charleston, many of which are being delayed, or canceled due to concerns regarding COVID-19. As an organization committed to both the safety and togetherness of our city, we seek to comply with all measures and guidelines put forth by the CDC, Governor Henry McMaster, and individual events. No matter the status of any event, we encourage you to take extra precautions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19: sanitize diligently, wash hands regularly, and stay home if you feel sick.
COVID-19 and the measures taken to prevent its spread have left many with questions on where to turn. Please refer to the following resources to help with any questions you may have:
Center for Disease Control – Nationwide Information on COVID-19
Our Office Hours Have Changed temporarily:
To properly ensure social distancing starting Monday, March 16th our offices will be closed to the public for at least two weeks. Due to our offices being closed prizes will not be available for pickup, pick up times will resume as our offices open back up to the public. This timeline may be extended due to additional Covid-19 developments. Please check this page frequently or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. For more information on prizes, continue reading for more information below.
Our position on Prize Giveaways:
As events continue to cancel to prevent the spread of COVID-19, many prizes that our listeners have claimed may no longer be valid. We request your patience and understanding as we address each prize and cancellation. In the meantime, please be aware of the following policies:
Per our General Contest Rules:
· L.M. Communications DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVENTS CANCELED AND/OR RESCHEDULED, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACING TICKETS/PRIZES ALREADY WON TO THE EVENTS CANCELED
· PRIZES CANNOT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR ANY REASON
· Although we recommend that you hold onto your tickets in case the event is rescheduled with the tickets still valid, we cannot guarantee that canceled events will be rescheduled, nor can we guarantee that rescheduled events will honor previously awarded tickets.
We provide tickets through a variety of means. Please see below for L.M. Communications Policies on canceled event prizing:
If tickets were won on-air: No exchanges will be made. However, winner information will still be retained in case the event is rescheduled.
If tickets were won online (via random drawing): No exchanges or refunds will be issued. However, winner information will still be retained in case the event is rescheduled.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE ONLY APPLY TO CANCELED EVENTS. NO ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE MADE FOR THOSE WHO THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO ATTEND OF THEIR OWN VOLITION.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- No entrant is eligible to win more than one prize in any contest sponsored or conducted by LM Communications, Inc. within any 30-day period.
- Only ONE member of a household is eligible to enter each contest.
- Only residents of the State of South Carolina are eligible to enter contests conducted or sponsored by LM Communications, Inc.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes must be claimed within a 30-day period or before 5pm day of show; after that time, unclaimed prizes become the property of LM Communications, Inc.
- The person claiming the prize as the winner must provide positive identification that is reasonably satisfactory to LM Communications, Inc.
- Unless specified otherwise, you MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO WIN.
- All contests are open to the public to win. All winners, as a condition to claiming and receiving their prize, agree to grant to LM Communications, Inc. and its affiliates the right to use their name(s), photographs, likeness, and audio or video records of their voice(s) and images(s) for station promotion and other related purposes.
- All prizes must be accepted “as is” and may be redeemed for cash value solely at the discretion of LM Communications, Inc. If a winner is unable or unwilling to accept and agree to any condition or restriction contained in these Contest Rules, the Contest Release and/or any other conditions or restrictions of a prize, then the original winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. In that event, the original winner shall have no further claim against LM Communications, Inc. or its affiliates arising from the contest, including any claim to an alternative prize or other compensation.
- Winners are responsible for and shall pay all fees, licenses and taxes associated with the contest and the award of the prize, if applicable.
- LM Communications, Inc. does not assume responsibility for damaged or otherwise unusable prizes or merchandise, and disclaims any and all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- LM Communications, Inc. does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury, resulting from the acceptance or use of prizes, or participating in station events or activities. Winners must sign any and all release forms required by LM Communications, Inc. as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
- No employee or relative of employees of LM Communications, Inc., of participating sponsors, or of any other radio television or cable TV company operating within a 100 mile radius of the LM Communications, Inc.’s broadcast transmission tower is eligible to win.
- ONE ENTRY PER CONTEST unless otherwise directed, duplicate entries will be eliminated before any drawing or selection process takes place. Contests involving multiple entrants will have a winner picked by the use of random drawing from among qualified entries.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about our website visitors other than that which is voluntarily supplied on contest and giveaway entry forms, or as part of registration for the listener database. The information supplied is completely confidential and will be accessible only to us and participating sponsors. Individuals who volunteer this information may receive communications from us, including but not limited to email, with updates about our programming and promotions and occasional offers of value.
We confirm to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. No one under the age of 13 is permitted to provide personal information to us via the Internet.
Our website uses software that gathers statistical data about visitors and their use of this website. We use this data to improve our website’s functionality, content and user experience. We do not identify individual users from this data.
This website may use cookie technology. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have visited and/or returned to a specific page. This lets us determine which pages of the website are most heavily visited and which are not. Cookies do not allow us to personally identify a visitor. If you are interested in cookie technology, you may want to read the following articles elsewhere on the Web:
This website may contain links to many websites whose policies may differ from the above-described policies. Some of these links appear as banner advertising. We are not responsible for the information or privacy policies of websites other than our own.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our home page.
We use, at a minimum, industry standard and commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the security and integrity of its website. However, we disclaim all liability for any delays, errors, viruses, or other technical problems you may experience when using the Internet, whether or not resulting directly from our website. Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties or technical issues while visiting our website, and we will attempt to address them in a timely manner. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that this station undertakes no liability or responsibility, and makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the performance of the website, for any failure to perform or negligent performance of any service provider, or for any other risk, incident, damage or expense, direct or indirect, relating to or arising out of your use of the website. This station is not responsible for the failure or malfunction of any telecommunications or computer system, or for lost, late or misdirected Internet communications.